I have a 2004 Kia Sedona mini van I turned on the heat and the blower motor comes on in the front and the back the heat in the back works fine but I have no heat in the front what could be the problem?
heater on 2004 Kia Sedona
Verified for the Kia Sedona38 reports
8 answersDecember 28, 2010
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Havana, IL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($406 - 532) in Clanton, AL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 559) in Redfield, KS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Ubly, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($612 - 694) in Green Camp, OH
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lantry, SD