I have a 2004 Kia Sedona mini van I turned on the heat and the blower motor comes on in the front and the back the heat in the back works fine but I have no heat in the front what could be the problem?
heater on 2004 Kia Sedona
8 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down
- Does my van have a over head cam?
- What should I do ? I have taken off the thermostat and replaced the two radiator lines yet the van is still running hot. Van overheats after 10 to 15 min in Street traffic.