I have a 2004 Kia Sedona mini van I turned on the heat and the blower motor comes on in the front and the back the heat in the back works fine but I have no heat in the front what could be the problem?
heater on 2004 Kia Sedona
8 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?