I have a 2004 Kia Sedona mini van I turned on the heat and the blower motor comes on in the front and the back the heat in the back works fine but I have no heat in the front what could be the problem?
heater on 2004 Kia Sedona
8 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerJanuary 05, 2012
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.