is the blend door the one that i see opening and closing behind the glove box when i switch from air to heat? my radiator hoses arehot ,my heater core hoses are hot, put in two thermostats 5.00 ones still not getting heat can you help
heater on 1997 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer318 reports
Reported by mickens and 8 others for the Ford Explorer9 reports
3 answersDecember 30, 2009
2 answersNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.