When I turn my heater on... It stays hot all the time... I try and manage the temp but it stays hot all the time... I have to turn it on then off til it gets cold, then on again... help!
HEATER 1997 Explorer on 1997 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer324 reports
3 answersDecember 30, 2009
1 answerSeptember 12, 2014
3 answersNovember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Lehigh, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Enderlin, ND
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Saulsbury, TN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Van Horne, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($114 - 350) in Refugio, TX