i have replaced the blower motor resistor,fan swich and heater swich and now the blower motor and i can hear the fan working and it is turning but only a little heat is comming through the vents and it is hot but no pressure
heater on 1999 Mercury Villager
2 answersAugust 25, 2013
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon