i have replaced the blower motor resistor,fan swich and heater swich and now the blower motor and i can hear the fan working and it is turning but only a little heat is comming through the vents and it is hot but no pressure
heater on 1999 Mercury Villager
2 answersAugust 25, 2013
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
1 answerDecember 08, 2010
1 answerAugust 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start