my heater stop working what could be the problem
heater on 1998 Ford Escort
2 answersJanuary 20, 2011
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
2 answersFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerDecember 17, 2010
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 200) in Wing, AL
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in New Creek, WV
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($209 - 879) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($247 - 331) in Mehama, OR