heat blowing cold air
heater on 1990 Buick LeSabre
Reported by grorrer and 47 others for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
2 answersNovember 19, 2010
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kintyre, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in La Grange, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ione, OR
- Transmission Fluid Change ($89 - 107) in South Hero, VT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - 509) in Los Altos, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 181) in Fabius, NY