i changed the thermostat and had good heat for 2 or 3 days now its blowing cold again. is there a sensor for my heater control unit and if so where is it?
heater on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Verified for the Oldsmobile Bravada19 reports
2 answersJune 04, 2009
1 answerNovember 14, 2011
Verified for the Oldsmobile Bravada8 reports
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($122 - 201) in Worcester, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($432 - 678) in Keldron, SD
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($282 - 450) in Bedrock, CO
- Thermostat Replacement ($88 - 137) in Beachwood, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 291) in Rineyville, KY
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Hastings, FL