i changed the thermostat and had good heat for 2 or 3 days now its blowing cold again. is there a sensor for my heater control unit and if so where is it?
heater on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Verified for the Oldsmobile Bravada19 reports
2 answersJune 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2011
2 answersOctober 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How many miles can this car get on it before I have to replace the engine?
- Why when it rains my truck wont start?
- changed coil pack on it still is doggy going anywhere changed spark plugs and fuel filter what else could it be check engine light keeps coming on
- We have a 1999 Olds Bravada and I was wondering if there's any recalls on the heated seats because ours caught on fire?
- what else could be wrong?