i changed the thermostat and had good heat for 2 or 3 days now its blowing cold again. is there a sensor for my heater control unit and if so where is it?
heater on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
Verified for the Oldsmobile Bravada19 reports
2 answersJune 04, 2009
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2011
2 answersOctober 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Engine Light is On and code is P405 related to EGR.
- Terrible squeaking in undercarriage even after everything has been greased
- Hv a strong gas smell occasionally after fuel fill Ck eng light may or not come
- How to change the rear weel bearing on drivers side
- While driving and all of absudden it hose to 1/2 power.