Does power go through the switch then to a relay or from the relay to the switch on this vehicle? When I turn on my switch for the drivers seat it shows power, but the seat doesn't get warm. A little while later the light on the switch will go off, still no heat on the seat. The passenger seat works fine. Before this problem the switch would stay lit the whole time the switch was turned on.
heated seats on 2007 Saturn Relay
1 answerFebruary 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- Problem with motor running too hot to my liking. I want to hotwire the fans for full-time operation. FL, where I love, is not like 99 degrees every day!
- I bought my relay in 2012 engine light never comes on when Turing key over does that mean the bulbs has been taken out?
- 2005 Saturn relay heater "blend door" sometimes does not move so no heat fix?
- May saturn jusrt stopped running? why
- Why will the car turn over, not start and then just click. The battery voltage