Does power go through the switch then to a relay or from the relay to the switch on this vehicle? When I turn on my switch for the drivers seat it shows power, but the seat doesn't get warm. A little while later the light on the switch will go off, still no heat on the seat. The passenger seat works fine. Before this problem the switch would stay lit the whole time the switch was turned on.
heated seats on 2007 Saturn Relay
Asked by for the 2007 Saturn Relay
1 answerFebruary 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- Where is heater core located?
- Replaced thermostat,water pump,rad cap,tempsensor,still goes in red,check engine
- My van is dripping coolant from the rear on driver side & runs hot How do i fix
- cost to replace a rear axle, springs and shocks on a 2005 saturn relay
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
2007 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in North Creek, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($134 - $156) in New Hill, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($232 - $343) in Troy, KS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($161 - $198) in Garcia, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($533 - $563) in Reynoldsville, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($86 - $93) in Bruceville, TX