Does power go through the switch then to a relay or from the relay to the switch on this vehicle? When I turn on my switch for the drivers seat it shows power, but the seat doesn't get warm. A little while later the light on the switch will go off, still no heat on the seat. The passenger seat works fine. Before this problem the switch would stay lit the whole time the switch was turned on.
heated seats on 2007 Saturn Relay
1 answerFebruary 11, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Relay Questions
- where is the fuel sending unit and the starter relay?
- message AC off for engine protection but the gauge shows cold and hoses feel ok
- Where is the temperature sending unit located!
- My temperture gauge stop working. Would this be the sensor.
- I use to hear a motor turn on in the rear end of my van and all of a sudden it
2007 Saturn Relay Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($266 - 479) in North Creek, NY
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($114 - 159) in New Hill, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - 479) in Troy, KS
- Brake Pad Replacement ($218 - 310) in Garcia, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($698 - 762) in Reynoldsville, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($932 - 994) in Bruceville, TX