Is there something else? What is it? How hard to do? what's cost to do it yourself or cost for mechanic?
heat/defrost/ac fan doesn't turn on. tried replacing 30 amp fuse no go. what nxt on 2008 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Sun City, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in Waldo, OH
- Battery Replacement ($127 - $181) in Grinnell, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($476 - $650) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($142 - $235) in Fruitland, UT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - $53) in Republican City, NE