took my care to dealer and they said a wire was melted that controlled the motor to the air, gave me a quote of $567, where can I find online where and how to fix this wire on my own? Or is that possible?
heat/air stopped blowing on 2010 Mercury Milan
0 answersNovember 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- i have a 5speed that stopped going in gear
- How do you reset the car computer after blown tire the car don't start
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?