took my care to dealer and they said a wire was melted that controlled the motor to the air, gave me a quote of $567, where can I find online where and how to fix this wire on my own? Or is that possible?
heat/air stopped blowing on 2010 Mercury Milan
0 answersNovember 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal