We have a 2004 toyota sienna xle AWD and the heat only blows hot on the passenger side. The ac blows cold as ice on both sides and in the back. But when we turn the heat on it just blows cold air on the drivers side front. We are clueless!!
Heat works on passenger side but blows cold on driver side. on 2004 Toyota Sienna
1 answerNovember 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($428 - 857) in Alief, TX
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($76 - 122) in Campton, KY
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stephentown, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($390 - 588) in Boynton, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in River Forest, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($473 - 491) in Oakesdale, WA