We have a 2004 toyota sienna xle AWD and the heat only blows hot on the passenger side. The ac blows cold as ice on both sides and in the back. But when we turn the heat on it just blows cold air on the drivers side front. We are clueless!!
Heat works on passenger side but blows cold on driver side. on 2004 Toyota Sienna
1 answerNovember 14, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Alief, TX
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Campton, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stephentown, NY
- Valve Adjustment ($547 - 686) in Boynton, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($760 - 776) in River Forest, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($102 - 188) in Oakesdale, WA