My montana enginge temp was running way too cool, so we replaced the thermostat, then noticed antifreeze leaking. We changed the water pump, and now the heat doesn't work. PLEASE HELP!!!???
Heat worked before, but doesn't now... on 2003 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2003 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($160 - 262) in Napavine, WA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wilmer, AL
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lexington, MO
- Battery Cable Replacement ($139 - 161) in Granada, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($784 - 1,201) in Maria Stein, OH