Just bought this privately and the heat is horrible. I Only get heat when driving and it blows cold at idle. My friend has an 04 Altima and he has the same problem. Are these cars known for this? What could be the reason?
Heat Problems on 2003 Nissan Altima
1 answerOctober 28, 2011
2 answersApril 23, 2015
Verified for the Nissan Altima49 reports
1 answerMarch 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.