When in park - heat full blast - there is heat - not alot but there is heat. When driving the temperature gauge drops right down and there is absolutely no heat. Coolant level is in the normal range. This is Fort McMurray and we have been in a cold snap - temperatures ranging from -34 to -18 celsius
Heat problem on 2001 Ford Focus
My heat shield over my muffler came loose and I had a mechanic tear it off until I can get a new one so it's not scraping on the pavement.
2 answersMarch 02, 2016
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2008
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Henderson, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($291 - 419) in Dimondale, MI
- 100,000 Mile Service ($215 - 310) in Holtville, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in East Lyme, CT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($212 - 408) in Henning, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - 100) in Chamois, MO