When in park - heat full blast - there is heat - not alot but there is heat. When driving the temperature gauge drops right down and there is absolutely no heat. Coolant level is in the normal range. This is Fort McMurray and we have been in a cold snap - temperatures ranging from -34 to -18 celsius
Heat problem on 2001 Ford Focus
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Focus
1 more answer
My heat shield over my muffler came loose and I had a mechanic tear it off until I can get a new one so it's not scraping on the pavement.
2 answersMarch 02, 2016
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2008
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- P1633. Will not reset . Battery terminals cleaned still code comes up
- When I start my car I have to push on the gas to keep it started.
- Can I supply parts from reputable parts dealers as NAPA. and contract labor est?
- Car always starts, but after a rain it will die when put in drive.
- Why sometimes car vibrates at lower speed?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($345 - 437) in Dimondale, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($119 - 320) in Holtville, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($73 - 111) in East Lyme, CT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Henning, TN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($124 - 216) in Chamois, MO