When in park - heat full blast - there is heat - not alot but there is heat. When driving the temperature gauge drops right down and there is absolutely no heat. Coolant level is in the normal range. This is Fort McMurray and we have been in a cold snap - temperatures ranging from -34 to -18 celsius
Heat problem on 2001 Ford Focus
My heat shield over my muffler came loose and I had a mechanic tear it off until I can get a new one so it's not scraping on the pavement.
2 answersMarch 02, 2016
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2008
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.