Heat problem on 2001 Ford Focus

When in park - heat full blast - there is heat - not alot but there is heat. When driving the temperature gauge drops right down and there is absolutely no heat. Coolant level is in the normal range. This is Fort McMurray and we have been in a cold snap - temperatures ranging from -34 to -18 celsius

by in Sweet Grass, MT on December 29, 2012
1 answer
ANSWER by on December 29, 2012
If the car is taking longer than it used to to 'warm-up' , then the thermostat may be opening to soon or stuck open.
we now have little heat coming into the passenger compartment. it takes about 5 miles/10 minutes for a little bit of heat into the passenger compartment. what is the problem and what is an estimate...
2002 focus lx I changed the thermostat and the thermostat sensor but heat is barely warm!! why and how do I fix it
The heat in the car is no longer working, but it will kick on for a few seconds here and there. Also, it has nothing to do with how fast/slow the blower is set. In the summer I noticed my car...
A/C is not on when this happens. Mechanic could not duplicate condition and had the car for 3 days. I had the car for 3 days after and when I was on line at a fast food restaurant, it began to o...
If I put the heat on high it barely blows anything. On the lower speeds it does not blow at all.