When in park - heat full blast - there is heat - not alot but there is heat. When driving the temperature gauge drops right down and there is absolutely no heat. Coolant level is in the normal range. This is Fort McMurray and we have been in a cold snap - temperatures ranging from -34 to -18 celsius
Heat problem on 2001 Ford Focus
My heat shield over my muffler came loose and I had a mechanic tear it off until I can get a new one so it's not scraping on the pavement.
2 answersMarch 02, 2016
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2008
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Both side door;latches are broke & neither door will close.
- What can cause a car to overheat when the heat is off but runs cool w/heat on
- Not sure but I think it on the right
- What is it if my car is sputtering when I accelerate around 1st and 2nd gear?
- What is a intake manifold runner control used for.....