Heater blows cold air
Heat only blows out dash vents when on recirculate . on 1996 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1996 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Underhill, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in Kathleen, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Reedsburg, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Hagerman, NM
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($540 - 929) in Pittsville, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Star Prairie, WI