Thermostat,heater core,temp control fine. I'm thinking the heat door is stuck. Where is it located?
Heat not blowing. Cold air only on 2004 Buick LeSabre
Reported by grorrer and 47 others for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre172 reports
1 answerMarch 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 23, 2014
1 answerJanuary 14, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Newalla, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - 751) in Woonsocket, RI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in South Byron, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Harlan, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in Pierre, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Patterson, NY