I seem to be losing coolant slowly but I can't tell where, but heat still doesn't work after I refill coolant. Another symptom is normal temperature while running but gets hot when at a idle. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Heat is not working I put a new water pump on and a new thermostat? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- why would I get what seems to be fuel overload when I fill up with fuel
- 2009 F 250 diesel. sounds like turbo is making loud noise under just normal drv
- What can u do to end the constant replacement of radiators
- What does it take to get an auto manufacturer to do a recall?
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them