I seem to be losing coolant slowly but I can't tell where, but heat still doesn't work after I refill coolant. Another symptom is normal temperature while running but gets hot when at a idle. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Heat is not working I put a new water pump on and a new thermostat? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Ola, ID
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($330 - 459) in Vanlue, OH
- Clutch Replacement ($1,134 - 1,755) in Church Road, VA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($346 - 670) in Duanesburg, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($185 - 201) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($751 - 773) in Cass City, MI