I have a NEW radiator, water pump, thermostat, upper and lower hoses, and did a heater back flush. Engine temp. operating normal, a/c is turned off, yet heat does not get hot ONLY warm. Any suggestions?
Heat is barely warm on 1993 Chrysler LeBaron
1 more answer , 1 more comment
2 answersJanuary 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1993 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($199 - 286) in Milligan College, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($220 - 328) in Charleston, TN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Jasper, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 372) in Stewart, MN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 121) in Frederick, OK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Byers, TX