The heater only blows cold air. A/C works fine...2004 Avalon has 109,000 miles...any thoughts on what is wrong and is this generally an expensive job?
Heat does not work on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($467 - 1,123) in Kanorado, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Atlanta, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Las Vegas, NV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prospect, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($509 - 576) in Opolis, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($582 - 937) in Angie, LA