heat control valve on 1998 Hyundai Accent

where is the heat control valve located and how do i teplace it?

Asked by for the 1998 Hyundai Accent
I don't see a traditional style heater control valve that would have a control cable attached to it. A lot of newer cars use vacuum controls to operate a door behind the heater core and so regulate the temperate that way. Not sure how far the information goes back but Hyundai as a car manufacturer put a lot of free technical information and workshop manuals on line for Hyundai owners. Check out lots of great information.