First I had a problem with the heater blowing cool air, was told to check the level of coolant which I did, coolant was low, so filled to fill line...Heater started working, still have heat. Problem now is, when I turn the A/C on I have heat coming out instead of cool air.Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?
Heat coming from A/C on 2006 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Taurus
Verified for the Ford Taurus9 reports
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
1 answerFebruary 22, 2014
1 answerDecember 06, 2010
1 answerMay 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
2006 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($184 - $264) in Darlington, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Utica, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($294 - $358) in Cutler, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - $335) in Olyphant, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($234 - $293) in Argyle, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,289 - $1,342) in Plantersville, MS