First I had a problem with the heater blowing cool air, was told to check the level of coolant which I did, coolant was low, so filled to fill line...Heater started working, still have heat. Problem now is, when I turn the A/C on I have heat coming out instead of cool air.Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?
Heat coming from A/C on 2006 Ford Taurus
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
1 answerDecember 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 22, 2014
1 answerMay 30, 2015
4 answersDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model