First I had a problem with the heater blowing cool air, was told to check the level of coolant which I did, coolant was low, so filled to fill line...Heater started working, still have heat. Problem now is, when I turn the A/C on I have heat coming out instead of cool air.Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?
Heat coming from A/C on 2006 Ford Taurus
by paddycake61 in Phoenix, AZ on October 27, 2010
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
1 answerDecember 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 22, 2014
1 answerMay 30, 2015
4 answersDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- My A/C turns on and off when the car is running. Ive been told its the relay or the pressure cut off switch, easy fix and how do i tell?
- 2002 Ford Taurus power windows and interior lights, while driving or in park, you hear a clicking sound and they go off and on.
- Is the 1999 Taurus compitiable with a 2002 Taurus. My sister his a tree in mine and I'm wondering is parts off of the 2002 model with work on the 1999 model
- How much would it cost me to replace lower control arm? And what are common related issues I should worry about that go hand in hand with control arm replacement?
- Car failed smog emissions max 502 results 571?hose of evaporate solenoid is disconnected and defective? Cooling