Our heat works great but the air conditioning is not cold. The fan works but no cool air. The mechanic refilled it with freon last year after which it worked for about 2 weeks. Then nothing. He said they found no leaks. Any ideas?
Heat but no AC on 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerFebruary 09, 2015
2 answersOctober 08, 2010
1 answerMay 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2005 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($219 - 295) in Camden Wyoming, DE
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($246 - 401) in Fairview, KY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Mohawk, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mountain Top, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($252 - 302) in Water Valley, KY
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($66 - 125) in Moravia, NY