why does my 2000 dodge stratus blow out cold air instead of hot air?
heat blows out cold air on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($97 - 135) in Helmville, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($159 - 226) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- 112,500 Mile Service ($141 - 209) in Plainwell, MI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($180 - 278) in Brundidge, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($777 - 810) in Saint Croix, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 181) in Amelia Court House, VA