i have a 2002 c230 kompressor and the heat and air do not come on directly they basically come on when they want it may or may not come on at all
heat and air problems on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2308 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2305 reports
1 answerDecember 04, 2015
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23017 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes
- Occasionally when changing speeds, its like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves and starts to slow down. What issues could I possible be facing? on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230
- what causes the knocking sound in my car? what do you recommend?
- Occasionally when changing speeds, it sounds like my car get stuck. The Rpm get extremely high and then my car slowly moves. What issues could I possible be facing?