i have a 2002 c230 kompressor and the heat and air do not come on directly they basically come on when they want it may or may not come on at all
heat and air problems on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23012 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2305 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23017 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23028 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2002 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($370 - 449) in Truxton, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Nu Mine, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 700) in Bethlehem, PA
- Starter Replacement ($576 - 837) in Grover, NC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Abercrombie, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($503 - 714) in Koleen, IN