When I turn the heater or a/c on I have noticed that nothing coming through the vents. The blower motor is on and you could hear air going through but nothing comes out ,or very little air is coming out.
Heat and A/C problems on 2002 Dodge Ram 1500
dodge ram trucks are known to have problems with the damper doors in the heater box breaking. You propably have a broken door, that has fallen over and blocking the air flow. the repair requires removeing the dash to access the unit in need of repair.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150041 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 150070 reports
2 answersNovember 04, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($700 - $979) in Mica, WA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($230 - $359) in Spring Dale, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Emden, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($130 - $175) in Forest Hills, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($211 - $511) in Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($786 - $1,310) in Rio Blanco, PR