The heater and A/C does not work at all. When we were using the A/C it was only working up front - the rear would not work at all. Now that it's freezing outside, the heater stopped working as well. When you turn it on, you can hear it running, but it will not blow out of the vents front or rear. If you let the heat run for a while (about 30 mins) it will start blowing out of the front vents, but it is cold air. Have constantly checked fluid levels and all are fine, van was just tuned up in September and supposed to have been checked out for any issues which obviously the mechanic hired ripped us off with.
Heat and A/C not Working on 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
0 answersJanuary 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- Air only blows threw defrost or floor vents won't work door is opening and close
- What does trouble code 44 mean?
- Why does my air conditioning only blow hot air? Just put 2 cans of freon in.
- Why is it hard to start my van? engine eventually starts after hitting the gas
- How do I installl the power window motor on the passenger side ? Regulator OK..