The heater and A/C does not work at all. When we were using the A/C it was only working up front - the rear would not work at all. Now that it's freezing outside, the heater stopped working as well. When you turn it on, you can hear it running, but it will not blow out of the vents front or rear. If you let the heat run for a while (about 30 mins) it will start blowing out of the front vents, but it is cold air. Have constantly checked fluid levels and all are fine, van was just tuned up in September and supposed to have been checked out for any issues which obviously the mechanic hired ripped us off with.
Heat and A/C not Working on 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
Asked by for the 1991 GMC Vandura 2500
0 answersJanuary 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Vandura 2500 Questions
- What would cause the radios and interior lights to suddenly stop working?
- Driver side
- I was driving down the road and my driveshaft came of the rear yok, I replaced
- it looks like the gear handle spring is broken,the handle is loose. what to do?
- Why does the transmission only back up in idle speed very slowly
1991 GMC Vandura 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($476 - $769) in Lidderdale, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $64) in Barren Springs, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($685 - $1,004) in Casco, WI
- Battery Replacement ($140 - $191) in Warrior, AL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($112 - $148) in Buckland, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Orderville, UT