I have no heat! replaced resistor, all fan settings work, a/c works. Coolant is at proper level. does this just leave the heater core or is there something else i can check before that huge job and expense????
heat! on 1993 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
October 30, 2010
Make sure your heater control valve is actually opening.
Verified for the Nissan Altima54 reports
1 answerOctober 28, 2011
This week's top 10
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($800 - 1,195) in Mount Zion, GA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($382 - 608) in Hahira, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 332) in Gilead, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($132 - 189) in Nickerson, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($266 - 970) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($246 - 350) in Haskell, OK