I have no heat! replaced resistor, all fan settings work, a/c works. Coolant is at proper level. does this just leave the heater core or is there something else i can check before that huge job and expense????
heat! on 1993 Nissan Altima
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Pvt-Public,
October 30, 2010
Make sure your heater control valve is actually opening.
1 answerOctober 28, 2011
2 answersApril 23, 2015
1 answerMarch 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.