I have no heat! replaced resistor, all fan settings work, a/c works. Coolant is at proper level. does this just leave the heater core or is there something else i can check before that huge job and expense????
heat! on 1993 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pvt-Public ,
October 30, 2010
Make sure your heater control valve is actually opening.
Verified for the Nissan Altima167 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima56 reports
1 answerOctober 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($422 - 520) in Mount Zion, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 148) in Hahira, GA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,751) in Gilead, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Nickerson, NE
- Window Switch Replacement ($267 - 529) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($99 - 354) in Haskell, OK