It started when I slowed for construction and when I went to accelerate I could here this occasional knock. As i accelerated it increased so I pulled over and tried to find the problem. When I began to drive again I didn't here it.
hearing a strange knocking sound When I accelerate but I don't think its a lifte on 2002 Toyota Echo
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Echo Questions
- Think there's water in gas tank,my car died and won't start it does turn over
- oil light was flashing, then it went off and on. Now is on most of the time.
- My front brakes rattle when I hit bumps or little pot holes
- Water pump pulley shakes during rotation
- the radio light did not come on but the radio worked
2002 Toyota Echo Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 180) in Ruby, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($119 - 170) in Panola, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($124 - 196) in Caldwell, NJ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canton, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Darlington, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($129 - 136) in Pace, FL