this just started and doesnt do it all the time, wondering if it is the rear end going out or could possibly be something else?
hearing a popping coming from the back end every once in awhile on 2000 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
2000 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 350) in Wedgefield, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 233) in Mc Cutchenville, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milburn, OK
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Clallam Bay, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 325) in Timberlake, NC
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Dozier, AL