I hear a dull clunking noise in the rear passager side when making a slow stop ( although not every time ). I seem to notice it more after making a left turn, although that could be because I notice it most when pulling into my garage. At 30K miles (in 2008?) I had the rear differential fluid changed and it stopped the noise at that time. Yesterday I ask the technician to change it again in hopes of stopping the noise, but he said it was crystal clear and full. My car is a 2005 CRV with 70k miles. I'm almost tempted to have it changes anyways....I'd appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you.
Hear a slow, dull clunking noise in rear of 2005 CRV when making a slow stop. on 2005 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois