I hear a dull clunking noise in the rear passager side when making a slow stop ( although not every time ). I seem to notice it more after making a left turn, although that could be because I notice it most when pulling into my garage. At 30K miles (in 2008?) I had the rear differential fluid changed and it stopped the noise at that time. Yesterday I ask the technician to change it again in hopes of stopping the noise, but he said it was crystal clear and full. My car is a 2005 CRV with 70k miles. I'm almost tempted to have it changes anyways....I'd appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you.
Hear a slow, dull clunking noise in rear of 2005 CRV when making a slow stop. on 2005 Honda CR-V
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Front suspension noise over rough roads. Right passenger side - what could it be
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?