Hey guys i do most of my mechanic work myself,,but this one has be stumped,,on the drivers side the headrest where it swivels at the top up in the headrest has become disconneted or something it wont stay in the upright position,,i cannot figure out how to access this area without ripping the headrest covering open,,,,any suggestions,,,,,
Headrest swivel at top on 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second
- why does signal lights shut car off, why 3/4 daytime lights dim?
- COLD ENGINE, STOPPED IN FORWARD GEAR RUNS ROUGH,NEUTRAL,PARK,REVERSE RUNS GREAT