i have a 2006 tundra, when i turn off switch for headlights, they will stay on. also when disconnecting the battery and connecting it back. the terminals will spark. there must be something staying on or have something grounding out. thoughts? thank you!!
headligts, they will not turn off when switch is off.. on 2006 Toyota Tundra
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
- truck idoling while stop at store -I returned 4lo light flashing 4x4 not engaged
- I can't get out of 4wd
2006 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Shiloh, NC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($254 - 343) in Starford, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Pawhuska, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($344 - 496) in Olla, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($173 - 396) in Mountain Pass, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($375 - 572) in Big Creek, KY