i recently brought a 1996 infinity i30. the car had been sitting for two years. everything wrks fine except for the brakes and the headlights. i only have low beams on both sides and the brake peadls goes all the way down to the floor. could there be a leake and is there a relay for the headlights?
headlights/brakes on 1996 Infiniti I30
0 answersNovember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- This problem with my brakes sticking on n off n on draining my battery when it's
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar