2001 HONDA ACCORD LX COUPE REPLACED SWITCH THAT DIDNT WORK ORIGINALLY COULD REMOVE RELAYS AND HEADLIGHTS WOULD TURN ON BUT NOW NOTHING WORKS
HEADLIGHTS WONT TURN ON JUST PARKING LIGHTS on 2001 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected