Headlights will not turn off.... even with switch off and ignition key off / out....? I think it must be a relay gone bad... any ideas?
Headlights will not turn off...! on 2006 Honda Odyssey
2 answersJanuary 26, 2013
3 answersJanuary 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 204) in Rillton, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wallace, IN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($281 - 404) in Centerville, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($621 - 645) in Edelstein, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 36) in Hammond, NY