My headlights will sometimes stay on even though I have turned the switch to the off position. If I turn the switch to the "auto" position the lights will sometimes go off. There are times when I have to turn the switch in both directions several times before the lights will actually go off. This happens daily. I have had my battery go dead twice because I didn't realize my lights were still on when I left my car during the day. What could be going on??
Headlights stay on when I have turned the switch to "off." Why? on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero
- El asiento del conductor no se corre hacia atras ni hacia adelante
- My seat belt light chimes on a regular while driving what can I do to fix it
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading