My headlights will sometimes stay on even though I have turned the switch to the off position. If I turn the switch to the "auto" position the lights will sometimes go off. There are times when I have to turn the switch in both directions several times before the lights will actually go off. This happens daily. I have had my battery go dead twice because I didn't realize my lights were still on when I left my car during the day. What could be going on??
Headlights stay on when I have turned the switch to "off." Why? on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Asked by for the 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- I've changed the alternator and fuel pump still won't run, what could it be?
- Whenever I drive my car it downshift to first or second gear by itself
- Where is rear seat release tab
- questionis can a misaligned fuel pump gasket or seal cause a po455 code
- Where is the idle air control (IAC) valve in sonata 2016 (Sport) model located?
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Peebles, OH
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Onawa, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Clarksburg, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($546 - $674) in Malin, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - $334) in Wing, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($250 - $261) in Albion, NY