My headlights will sometimes stay on even though I have turned the switch to the off position. If I turn the switch to the "auto" position the lights will sometimes go off. There are times when I have to turn the switch in both directions several times before the lights will actually go off. This happens daily. I have had my battery go dead twice because I didn't realize my lights were still on when I left my car during the day. What could be going on??
Headlights stay on when I have turned the switch to "off." Why? on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Asked by for the 2007 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2007 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($189 - 287) in Peebles, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,072 - 1,468) in Onawa, IA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarksburg, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Malin, OR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($809 - 843) in Wing, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 211) in Albion, NY