I have to remove the fuse to shut lights off.
Headlights remain on even when car is turn off. Why? on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Annemanie, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($577 - 775) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($146 - 275) in Clifton, ID
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rowley, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($345 - 383) in Dunbar, NE
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($451 - 593) in Lexington, VA