I have to remove the fuse to shut lights off.
Headlights remain on even when car is turn off. Why? on 1992 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($401 - 547) in Annemanie, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($243 - 608) in Clifton, ID
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Rowley, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 86) in Dunbar, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($347 - 429) in Lexington, VA