Low beams won't work. High beams do. 20amp fuses for L/R headlights appear to be fine. There appear to be higher-level "breakers" above and below 20 amp fuses in the fuse box. Whassup?
Headlights out on 2004 Honda Civic
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
September 15, 2009
Maybe one low beam went out first and you didn't notice it, then the remaining low beam failed as this happened to me and I had to drive with my high beams on until I got to an autoparts store and changed them
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
Verified for the Honda Civic7 reports
1 answerOctober 27, 2010
3 answersOctober 29, 2010
1 answerNovember 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2004 Honda Civic Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Kualapuu, HI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 167) in Chatsworth, NJ
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($196 - 350) in Brimhall, NM
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Old Ocean, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($366 - 502) in West Suffield, CT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wake, VA