Only headlights that come on are when they are on high beam"?
headlights only come on on highbeam,lowbeam doesn't work? on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Carson, IA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aristes, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Troy, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Minerva, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($118 - 138) in Grygla, MN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Elk, CA