The car has auto headlamps, they turn on & off automatically. We can not get the headlights to turn on, we have running lights. I have checked the bulbs all ok, I tried to turn on manually buy the switch. I wasn't sure if there is a module or someting I can't see that is bad? Has anyone else had or having this problem,or any suggestions. Thanks "BLIND IMPALA"
Headlights Not Working on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
2 answersAugust 02, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2015
1 answerJune 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2001 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 83) in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gasconade, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 206) in Knapp, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($547 - 714) in David City, NE
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($198 - 237) in Waupun, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($117 - 257) in Saint George, GA