The car has auto headlamps, they turn on & off automatically. We can not get the headlights to turn on, we have running lights. I have checked the bulbs all ok, I tried to turn on manually buy the switch. I wasn't sure if there is a module or someting I can't see that is bad? Has anyone else had or having this problem,or any suggestions. Thanks "BLIND IMPALA"
Headlights Not Working on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
2 answersAugust 02, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2015
2 answersNovember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- Changing flywheel! So expensive it,who will do it? Need help
- After driving for a short distance, the car goes in to neutral while moving.
- I have put A brand-new battery and starter on my 2001 Chevy impala. It want cran
- Everytime I turn my air conditioner off, the car starts clicking, loudly? Help?
- Had car checked the test come replace gas cap I replaced gas cap