The car has auto headlamps, they turn on & off automatically. We can not get the headlights to turn on, we have running lights. I have checked the bulbs all ok, I tried to turn on manually buy the switch. I wasn't sure if there is a module or someting I can't see that is bad? Has anyone else had or having this problem,or any suggestions. Thanks "BLIND IMPALA"
Headlights Not Working on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
2 answersAugust 02, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2015
2 answersNovember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo