The car has auto headlamps, they turn on & off automatically. We can not get the headlights to turn on, we have running lights. I have checked the bulbs all ok, I tried to turn on manually buy the switch. I wasn't sure if there is a module or someting I can't see that is bad? Has anyone else had or having this problem,or any suggestions. Thanks "BLIND IMPALA"
Headlights Not Working on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
by dollars in Cincinnati, OH on October 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 02, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2014
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerJune 02, 2015
2 answersNovember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- 02 Impala haven't started in over a week. the check engine light is on but no security light is on. this has happened several times I'm the pass 3months. what could be wrong with this car. This only happen after parking never while driving. Please help
- Where do oil leaks happen?
- I notice steam coming from front drivers side under hood every now and then, just got coolant flush, dont see any leaks? Any idea what it could stem from?
- if lots of Chevrolet impala's have this problem why wont yall fix it. its so aggravating that hundreds of people impalas are knocking even hundreds of people on youtube and yall wont do anything about it.. please recall this!!
- Why will my 2000 Impala not start most of the time? The battery light will come on but then will turn off. The radio and lights do work but car will not start.