Headlights work fine, when I turn highbeam on, no headlights work at all. Switch back to low beam and they work fine. Blue light in instrument panel works when high beam suppose to be on. Tested all bulbs, all are fine. Checked fuses and relay, all fine. Thinking it is going to be the switch which incorporates the cruise control which works fine also. Or is there a seperate fuse for high beam? We can't find one.Anybody got any ideas?
headlights don't work when switched to high beam? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy