Headlights work fine, when I turn highbeam on, no headlights work at all. Switch back to low beam and they work fine. Blue light in instrument panel works when high beam suppose to be on. Tested all bulbs, all are fine. Checked fuses and relay, all fine. Thinking it is going to be the switch which incorporates the cruise control which works fine also. Or is there a seperate fuse for high beam? We can't find one.Anybody got any ideas?
headlights don't work when switched to high beam? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.