Headlights work fine, when I turn highbeam on, no headlights work at all. Switch back to low beam and they work fine. Blue light in instrument panel works when high beam suppose to be on. Tested all bulbs, all are fine. Checked fuses and relay, all fine. Thinking it is going to be the switch which incorporates the cruise control which works fine also. Or is there a seperate fuse for high beam? We can't find one.Anybody got any ideas?
headlights don't work when switched to high beam? on 1993 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
1993 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($467 - $595) in Iron Ridge, WI
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - $306) in Lane, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($241 - $354) in Chittenango, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($510 - $1,429) in Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($284 - $422) in Duxbury, MA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($92 - $130) in Paxton, MA