Headlights work fine, when I turn highbeam on, no headlights work at all. Switch back to low beam and they work fine. Blue light in instrument panel works when high beam suppose to be on. Tested all bulbs, all are fine. Checked fuses and relay, all fine. Thinking it is going to be the switch which incorporates the cruise control which works fine also. Or is there a seperate fuse for high beam? We can't find one.Anybody got any ideas?
headlights don't work when switched to high beam? on 1993 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .