The dash lights, headlights, and tailights turn off after approximately 10-15 seconds when at a full stop idling AT NIGHT. Lights work normal in manual mode, and at driving speeds. The sensor has already been replaced, and it is still failing.
Headlights, Dash lights, and Tailights turn off in auto mode AT NIGHT when idling on 2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon XL 1500 Questions
- Do later year yukons use different 4wd systems
- Why is traction assist light to off and in and out of acceleration losses power
- How much is a full diagnostic of my vehicle ? There is a knocking of the engine.
- my traction control comes on offen, causing reduce engine power
- High beams but no low beams? Headlights high beams work but no low head light
2005 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($494 - 778) in Tahoka, TX
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Tomahawk, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Corning, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in McKenna, WA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($964 - 1,128) in Millburn, NJ
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Spencerville, OH