they just blink on and off going down the road at times
headlights blink on and off at times when driving why is this happening just at on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Perris, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 367) in Sidell, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($632 - 745) in Yacolt, WA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($170 - 312) in Dodge, TX
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Chickamauga, GA
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($417 - 441) in Mansfield, PA