The headlights on my 2001 Toyota Corolla have stopped working except for the parking lights and the highbeams. How do I fix it?
Headlights aren't working!!! on 2001 Toyota Corolla
1 answerSeptember 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?