headlights and rear lights don't shut off when car is shut off causing the battery to go dead
headlights and rear lights won't shut off on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Ordway, CO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Thibodaux, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($123 - 161) in Calhan, CO
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Superior, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Taopi, MN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 100) in Belpre, OH