My low beam headlights keep burning out, I only get about 25 hrs of use and they bun out , what is wrong this is expensive and way to many tickets .
headlights on 2004 Kia Sorento
1 more answer
Verified for the Kia Sorento366 reports
1 answerJune 24, 2011
2 answersJanuary 26, 2012
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Munford, TN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($838 - 1,252) in Hadley, NY
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Moab, UT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($183 - 264) in Arnot, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($290 - 350) in Fosters, AL