My low beam headlights keep burning out, I only get about 25 hrs of use and they bun out , what is wrong this is expensive and way to many tickets .
headlights on 2004 Kia Sorento
1 more answer
Verified for the Kia Sorento410 reports
1 answerJune 24, 2011
2 answersJanuary 26, 2012
1 answerJanuary 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($71 - 105) in Munford, TN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($116 - 576) in Hadley, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($148 - 209) in Moab, UT
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Arnot, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($225 - 268) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($833 - 1,359) in Fosters, AL