My 2001 Denali front headlights work when they want to. I am trying to find out is there a headlight Relay somewhere that controls the lights. I have looked/swapped out the fuse under the hood...sometimes when I start the car, the headlight don't come on. the parking lights, fog lights and hazards work perfect. I can't seem to find out the trigger to stimulate them back on. If the vehicle is on, and they come on, they stay on until I cut them off or the vehicle off...a few times, I can cut the vehicle on and no headlights, then after a while they come on. I went to the dealer and took the headlight control out to get a cost. It is about $100 after tax, but when I went back to the car and started it with that headlight control out of the vehicle the lights were on. That tell me the prob isn't the control...so I am not sure if there is another source between the fuse and that headlight control switch. Any help would be great, what I am trying to avoid is going to the elctrical repair shop for something i can fix for $40 bucks or so....
Headlights! on 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
Verified for the GMC Yukon Denali6 reports
2 answersNovember 20, 2010
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
1 answerOctober 21, 2010
2 answersJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Cold air only comes out the back vents front vents stop blowing air
- Navigation CD is stuck how can I take it out
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Exterior passive lock/unlock button on door handle no working. Help!!
2001 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates