My 2001 Denali front headlights work when they want to. I am trying to find out is there a headlight Relay somewhere that controls the lights. I have looked/swapped out the fuse under the hood...sometimes when I start the car, the headlight don't come on. the parking lights, fog lights and hazards work perfect. I can't seem to find out the trigger to stimulate them back on. If the vehicle is on, and they come on, they stay on until I cut them off or the vehicle off...a few times, I can cut the vehicle on and no headlights, then after a while they come on. I went to the dealer and took the headlight control out to get a cost. It is about $100 after tax, but when I went back to the car and started it with that headlight control out of the vehicle the lights were on. That tell me the prob isn't the control...so I am not sure if there is another source between the fuse and that headlight control switch. Any help would be great, what I am trying to avoid is going to the elctrical repair shop for something i can fix for $40 bucks or so....
Headlights! on 2001 GMC Yukon Denali
1 answerAugust 29, 2010
2 answersNovember 20, 2010
1 answerOctober 21, 2010
2 answersJuly 02, 2010
1 answerJune 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?