I replaced the drivers side headlight assembly and when I plugged it in, the horn went off but the lights did not come on
headlights on 1995 Acura Legend
I sounds like for some reason the alarm is going off. Retrace your steps and ensure all the electrical connectors are all correctly attached. Make sure a ground wire has not been left disconnected. I will look at one at work tomorrow and see if anything else comes to mind.
3 answersApril 01, 2009
1 answerAugust 01, 2012
0 answersAugust 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
1995 Acura Legend Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($516 - 615) in Ingalls, MI
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($65 - 85) in Blanford, IN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($340 - 588) in York, SC
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($235 - 323) in Daisy, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,029 - 1,109) in Burtrum, MN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,142 - 1,280) in Milford Square, PA