Passenger headlight good. Driver headlight super super dim. Replaced lightbulb only to find a gunk coming out of one of the three holes for the lightbulb to connect to. It's a whitish/yellowish thick goo. My son cleared the goo away as best he could and put the new bulb in and it still is the same dimness. The only good it does me is that it is technically on so I won't get a ticket but I surely can't see well at night. Any clue?
Headlights on 1995 Honda Odyssey
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
December 30, 2010
This is a job for your local body shop as they deal with this everyday, They can order the headlight pigtail and repair this professionally, Get a couple of estimates.
1 more answer
2 answersJanuary 26, 2013
1 answerJanuary 27, 2015
1 answerDecember 02, 2016
1 answerJanuary 03, 2010
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
1995 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Akin, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($174 - 319) in Lawson, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($229 - 316) in Norway, ME
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($70 - 181) in Woodbine, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($559 - 1,260) in Pulteney, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($465 - 655) in Danbury, NE