Passenger headlight good. Driver headlight super super dim. Replaced lightbulb only to find a gunk coming out of one of the three holes for the lightbulb to connect to. It's a whitish/yellowish thick goo. My son cleared the goo away as best he could and put the new bulb in and it still is the same dimness. The only good it does me is that it is technically on so I won't get a ticket but I surely can't see well at night. Any clue?
Headlights on 1995 Honda Odyssey
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
December 30, 2010
This is a job for your local body shop as they deal with this everyday, They can order the headlight pigtail and repair this professionally, Get a couple of estimates.
2 answersJanuary 26, 2013
1 answerJanuary 03, 2010
1 answerJanuary 27, 2015
1 answerAugust 13, 2010
3 answersJanuary 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute