My headlight will not come on with the switch or by theirselves like they used to all the other lights work fine and the fuses are fine
Headlights on 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 answerMarch 08, 2010
2 answersFebruary 10, 2009
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
0 answersMay 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?